Coaching is All About Helping You Perform Under Pressure
Deciding that you need a coach doesn't mean that you're broken;
it means that you want to do your very best.
Is coaching right for me?
The best way for you to learn more about coaching is to schedule a free 45 minute Exploration Session. During that meeting, we will discuss:
- What you hope to accomplish.
- The challenges that you face.
- The process of helping you reach your goals.
This is an individualized program that is customized to meet your specific needs. No two clients are the same. This meeting is an opportunity for you to decide if you want to work with me and it gives me the opportunity to determine if you are a good canditate for coaching.
What are the costs?
The Cost of Coaching
Our 45 minute "Exploration Session" is always free.
If we mutually decide to work together:
- The actual costs depend on your specfic needs, the type of help you require, and duration that you would like to continue. We will outline your specific strategic plan during our free "Exploration Session" so you will know before we get started.
- Your employer may cover the costs
- You can use personal development funds
- Credit cards are accepted
The Cost of Doing it on My Own
Dr. Phil is famous for asking, "So, how's that working for you?" The costs of continuing on your current course may include:
- Decreased job satisfaction
- Career change
- Impact on family
- Impaired health
- Risk of substance abuse
- Risk of depression
What is included?
The coaching plan is customized to meet your needs. There are some basic elements that you can count on:
- 60 minute sessions. (1-2 video meetings per month.)
- Email support between sessions.
- Book: Beyond Resilience: Trench-Tested Tools to Thrive Under Pressure.
- Book: Leading Well From Within by Daniel Friedland.
- The Via Strengths Survey.
- Other resources as needed.
We have a 100% 60-day guarantee.