Whether corporate or clinical, leaders want to make a difference.
However, in a culture of increasing disengagement and burnout, leaders face significant challenges:
- 95% of HR leaders say that employee burnout is sabotaging their workforce.
- Many people have become disconnected and feel alone.
- Costs go up and quality goes down when people disengage.
- Resilience Training is necessary but insufficient.
- Blaming the organization won't work because without invested employees things won't change.
It's no surprise that many leaders feel exhausted, disengaged, and ineffective.
Equipping Leaders with trench-tested strategies that work:
- Adopt the power of the Thriver's Mindset to serve and develop your team while avoiding the three mindsets that can derail your leadership under pressure.
- Apply the power of Target Fixation to inspire contagious vision in your team and organization.
- Advance the power of Ownership to innovate and overcome obstacles when times get tough.
With over 30 years of international disaster experience, Dr. Diamond knows first hand what it takes to lead in challenging situations. He is the author of Beyond Resilience: Trench-Tested Tools to Thrive Under Pressure.
“You wowed the group. We are still debriefing from your work with us. I feel so energized – even more than before and excited about our future.”
— Jennifer Gorman, MD
Chief of Subspecialty Medicine
EDGE-OF-THE-SEAT KEYNOTES AND ROLL-UP-YOUR-SLEEVES WORKSHOPS FOR...
DR DIAMOND INSPIRES LEADERS AND STRENGTHENS TEAMS WORKING IN...
DR DIAMOND SHARES TRENCH-TESTED TOOLS WITH HIGH PERFORMANCE...
Our mission is to equip people to thrive when times are tough. We believe in empowering and inspiring people to make a difference and discover significance. Only in giving life away does one actually find it.
We are committed to excellence. We invest in researching and diagnosing the issues before designing customized solutions to meet the needs of our clients. Our goal is to exceed expectations and deliver a lasting impact.
Integrity is a value we hold highly. If you are not delighted with our efforts, please let us know. We will do our very best to make it right. Most importantly, we only ask our clients to compensate us for the value we provide.