Coaching is All About Helping You Perform Under Pressure
Deciding that you need a coach doesn't mean that you're messed up;
it means that you want to do your very best.
Over 40 years ago, when I was a gymnast competing on the pommel horse (no, that is not me in the photo below), there was no question that I needed a coach. After all, the pommel horse is an unforgiving beast. There were plenty of times, with blistered and bleeding hands, that I deeply questioned my ability to succeed.
I needed an expert coach to help me discover more effective and efficient strategies to perform at my best.
Unlike football where the coaches run up and down the sidelines calling play-by-play shots, gymnastics is an individual sport.
My coach worked behind the scenes to help me succeed. I'd like to do that for you.
If you would like to get your passion back and you're willing to do what it takes,
I am committed to help you perform under pressure.
Is coaching right for me?
The best way for you to learn more about coaching is to schedule a free 45 minute Exploration Session. During that meeting, we will discuss:
- What you hope to accomplish.
- The challenges that you face.
- The process of helping you reach your goals.
This is an individualized program that is customized to meet your specific needs. No two clients are the same. This meeting is an opportunity for you to decide if you want to work with me and it gives me the opportunity to determine if you are a good canditate for coaching.
What is included?
The coaching plan is customized to meet your needs. There are some basic elements that you can count on:
- 60 minute sessions. (1-2 video meetings per month.)
- Email support between sessions.
- My book: Beyond Resilience: Trench-Tested Tools to Thrive Under Pressure.
- The book: Leading Well From Within by Daniel Friedland.
- The Via Strengths Survey.
- 100% 60 day guarantee.
What are the costs?
The 45 minute "Exploration Session" is always free.
If we mutually decide to work together:
- The actual costs depend on your specfic situation, the type of help you require, and duration that you feel that you need. We will outline your strategic plan during our free "Exploration Session" so you will know before we get started.
- Your employer may cover the costs
- You can use personal development funds
- Credit cards are accepted
Doing it on My Own
Dr. Phil is famous for asking the question, "So, how's that working for you?" The costs of doing it on your own may include:
- Decreased job satisfaction
- Career change
- Impact on family
- Impaired health
- Risk of substance abuse
- Risk of depression